Personal data protection is one of the key processes implemented by KFE Holding Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as "KFE") with its registered office in Warsaw at Czerniakowska Street No. 71, KRS number: 0000255059 (hereinafter referred to as "KFE"). We will keep you informed about important changes in law, including the rights of data subjects. The European Parliament published in 2016 the Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR. It will apply in the European Union from 25 May 2018.
What is the GDPR?
This is an abbreviation of the General Data Protection Regulation. The GDPR introduces, among others, new rights of natural persons. One of the obligations of controllers who process personal data is to inform people about the processing of their personal data.
Why KFE processes personal data?
KFE processes your data to be able to provide services for construction companies, associated with assistance in hiring foreign employees (directly or through temporary employment agencies). We provide services consisting in passing you through all administrative stages that will allow you to perform works in Europe. In this regard, we can process your personal data as entrepreneurs and your employees' data.
At the same time, we are the organizer of training courses and conferences. For organizational and order purposes, we may need information of a personal nature to be able to make reservations and mutual settlements in connection with the participation in conferences.
In addition, we process your data to be able to answer all questions and requests addressed to KFE by traditional correspondence, by e-mail or via the contact form.
KFE also conducts marketing and information activities about the current operations and offer.
Can I have access of my data?
Yes. You can have full access to your personal data. You can also manage your consents to the processing of personal data, including marketing consents.
Who is the controller of my personal data?
The controller of your personal data is KFE Holding Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as "KFE") with its registered office in Warsaw at Czerniakowska Street No. 71, KRS number: 0000255059.
In matters of personal data protection, you can contact KFE in person at the Company's Head Office, via the contact form available on our website or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For what purpose does KFE process my personal data?
We process all personal data for purposes related to the current cooperation, maintaining mutual relations or will to establish cooperation in the future. In addition, we can process data for marketing and information purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Consent (art. 6 par. 1 let. a of the GDPR) - in a situation when we have not yet established business cooperation, and we want to inform you about our operations or offer;
Obligation expressed in the legal provision (art. 6 par. 1 let. c of the GDPR) - in a situation when you lodge a complaint concerning services provided by our company, or when provisions (in particular) of tax law impose on us obligations to store information for evidential purposes;
- Agreement concluded (art. 6 par. 1 let. b of the GDPR) - in a situation when we have established cooperation, the processing of personal data is necessary on the basis of the agreement for the correct provision of the service
- Legally justified interest we pursue (art. 6 par. 1 let. f of the GDPR):
- in a situation when you have already been our customer and as part of the cooperation we want to keep you informed about the operations of our company and the offer (marketing of own products or services),
- in a situation when we terminate the cooperation, we will continue to store some information for the purpose of defining, defending, asserting mutual claims (archival purposes).
Who is the recipient of my data?
Your personal data may be shared by us with:
- Companies cooperating with us in connection with services provided by KFE;
- Companies that provide IT solutions that we use to improve the process of handling services provided;
- Employees and associates of our company;
- Other entities based on entrustment agreements,
- Entities that have a statutory right to obtain your data under legal provisions;
- Public administration bodies in European Union countries to which you direct your employees.
Will my personal data be transferred to the third country or the international organization?
Currently we are not planning to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
How long will your personal data be stored by KFE?
We will store your personal data for:
- the period of time determined by the provisions of tax law (i.e. for a maximum of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which we made mutual settlements for the completion of the provision of the services;
- or until you request the data removal (in cases when you can effectively exercise this right.
- in other situations, for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the intended purpose (e.g. to establish, pursue and protect claims).
What rights do I have?
In connection with the processing of personal data by KFE, you have the right to:
1. access the content of your data (art. 15 of the GDPR),
2. rectify the data (art. 16. of the GDPR),
3. delete the data (art. 17 of the GDPR),
4. limit the processing of data (art. 18 of the GDPR),
5. transfer the data (art. 20 of the GDPR),
6. object to the processing of data (art. 21 of the GDPR),
7. right to not be subject to decisions taken in the conditions of automated data processing, including profiling (art. 22 of the GDPR).
Who can I complain to?
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki Street No. 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Is the provision of personal data voluntary or obligatory?
The provision of your data is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude and perform the agreement. The failure to provide the data can sometimes make it difficult or completely impossible to handle cases in a way that is in line with your expectations.
Where does KFE have my personal data from?
We obtained your personal data directly from you (on the occasion of agreements concluded) or from widely available sources, such as registers of entrepreneurs: CEIDG, press, local information portals, radio, third parties. The scope of the data we obtained in this way includes: name and surname, contact details or address data, information about the possibility to provide services by our company.
Will my personal data be processed in an automated manner?
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
PRINCIPLES FOR EXAMINATION OF APPLICATIONS CONCERNING CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
Our Customer (natural person conducting economic activity, civil partnership, general partnership) is entitled to submit the application to the extent of handling rights resulting from the GDPR, and KFE is obliged to consider it according to the following principles:
The Customer may submit the application to KFE at any time, starting from 25 May this year.
1.KFE considers the application submitted by the Customer or the person acting on his behalf:
2.The Customer may submit the application for the exercise of his rights and freedoms. The Customer's application should contain the address details, as well as type and details of the request.
3.The Customer may submit the application through e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.The deadline for considering the application starts from the date of receipt of the Customer's request by KFE.
5.The Customer is entitled to lodge a complaint in the case of failure to meet the deadline for the response by KFE.
6.KFE provides the Customer with the response to the submitted application via e-mail.
7.KFE does not charge any fees and commissions for the acceptance and consideration of the first application. The provisions of the GDPR shall apply to subsequent applications.
8.The supervisory body responsible for the personal data is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki Street No. 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
If you have any questions concerning the application, please contact KFE at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Legal basis: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws of EU L 119 of 4 May 2016).