- The owner of this website is KFE Holding Sp. z o.o. with the share capital of PLN 50,000.00, with its registered office in Warsaw at Czerniakowska Street No. 71, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 255059, NIP number: 521 338 47 54, hereinafter referred to as LegalBuilding.eu.
- The Legal Building.eu website is addressed to Users who are not consumers within the meaning of 22 of the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
- Partners of Legal Building are natural persons conducting economic activity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, conducting economic activity, who specialize in the provision of legal, administrative and accounting services, in representation before the offices of European Union countries or in the provision of other specialist services, and who cooperate with LegalBuilding.eu.
- The disclaimer specifies the conditions concerning the use of the website.
The content published on the LegalBuilding.eu website
- The User is obliged to use LegalBuilding.eu in accordance with the law, provisions of this Disclaimer and good practices, respecting intellectual property rights.
- The information contained on LegalBuilding.eu cannot be treated as a commercial offer or any commitment or promise.
- eu presents only basic information about the services offered by it.
- Questions concerning individual services should be sent by contact forms or order forms available at LegalBuilding.eu.
- By filling in the contact form available on the Legal Building website, the User consents to the transfer of personal data and inquiries to Partners of LegalBuilding.eu – in order to obtain the Partner’s offer. The consent is voluntary.
- eu makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is up-to-date. However, LegalBuilding.eu does not bear responsibility for any errors or omissions in the published materials, nor for any results of actions taken on the basis of these materials.
- No information contained on LegalBuilding.eu is legal advice.
- The materials published on this website are protected by copyrights and other regulations concerning the protection of intellectual property.
- All rights to materials available on LegalBuilding.eu, in the absence of any other reservations, are vested in KFE Holding sp. z o.o.
- The content and structure of this website are protected by copyrights. Copying of data or information, in particular the use of materials published on the website, as well as their fragments and pictures without the consent of LegalBuilding.eu is prohibited.
- eu does not allow any dissemination of such copied materials, in particular for their publication on other websites.
- Each use of materials available on this website for commercial purposes requires written consent of LegalBuilding.eu.
- Personal data is collected by LegalBuilding.eu in order to provide Users with the offer of services.
- The User has the right to access and rectify his data.
- eu only downloads the data contained in cookies. In no case does LegalBuilding.eu download other data in a passive manner.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- identify the needs and interests of the User
- create statistics
- personalize the advertising content addressed to the User
- implement surveys and forms
- authenticate visitors
The website and its content are subject to Polish law, and all disputes concerning them are subject to the jurisdiction of Polish courts.
If you have any questions, comments or notes concerning the LegalBuilding.eu website, please contact us via the contact form available on the website: http://legalbuilding.eu/en/contact